Employees who have previously signed WPFAA cards and who no longer wish to be represented by WPFAA can review and sign the Revocation Form – WestJet WPFAA form and scan/email or fax it to CUPE. CUPE will ensure that WPFAA and the Canada Industrial Relations Board (CIRB) receive a copy in a timely manner.
Here are the steps:
- Download, sign and date the Revocation Form – WestJet WPFAA form.
- Send the document to CUPE using one of two methods:
- Scan the document and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have access to a scanner, download a free scanner mobile app such as “CamScanner” or “Simple Scan”. If you don’t have access to either a printer or scanner, download the App “Adobe Fill & Sign”
- Or you can fax the document to 905-739-4001
- CUPE will contact you to confirm receipt of your Revocation Form.
If an FA is working out-of-town and is finding it difficult to print and scan the document on time, they can copy and paste the text of the Revocation E-mail into the body of an e-mail message addressed as follows:
It is possible for employees to send a copy of the revocation directly to WPFAA and the CIRB instead of CUPE. You can find the fax or mail-in information of the closest CIRB office here.